Tue, Mar 17|
Wolf Creek Community Church
FREE Foster Care Information Session in Lacombe
There is a current need for foster homes in the central region of Alberta – Red Deer and north. Crossroads Family Services are interested to speaking with individuals and families that may be interested in opening their hearts and homes to foster children.
Time & Location
Mar 17, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wolf Creek Community Church, 4110 Wolf Creek Dr, Lacombe, AB T4L 1A4, Canada
About the Event
All are invited to come and learn more about fostering.
There is no obligation to become involved. We will be providing answers to questions such as:
- What is foster care?
- Can I meet a child’s needs?
- What qualifications do I need?
- How am I compensated?
- Is my family suited for fostering?
- What training is involved?
- Why should I foster with Crossroads?
- When can I take my first placement?
Those interested are asked to RSVP online at
or by calling Sarah at 1-877-430-7715.